Hello Fitness Professionals,
My name is Sammie Kennedy. As a certified personal trainer and fitness kickboxing instructor, I know how challenging it can be to even earn $15 per hour in the fitness industry because I’ve been there myself. I used to work full time at a gym and still had to work part time (night shifts) at a hospital as a Medical Radiation Technologist to make ends meet. I was working over 70 hours a week just to be able to work in my dream job in fitness!
Unfortunately the low-pay of most fitness companies deters so many passionate people from entering the fitness industry or forces them out.
When I started my original company Booty Camp Fitness™ and licensing to other trainers, I made a decision that I did NOT want to be like all the other big box fitness companies. I did NOT want to compensate trainers poorly and inspire mediocre performance and high turnover. Instead I wanted to give amazing female trainers the opportunity to make a career (or at least a great paycheck) out of their passion for fitness! Booty Camp™ and it’s business model is hugely successful in Canada so I’ve decided to do it again. This time with Femme Fitale™ and a women’s only kickboxing workout!
I’m so grateful to give passionate women (such as yourself) the opportunity to be compensated like the Superstars that they are.
You Can Make Over $850 a Week ...Working ONLY 8 Hours/Week
For starters... Would you like to:
- Actually earn up to $122 an hour teaching group fitness?
- Work less and leverage your time better?
- Share your passion for kickboxing while helping more ladies achieve optimal health and fitness?
If you answered YES to the above, you may want to run your own Femme Fitale™ location in Canada!
Sound Too Good To Be True?
I know it's not easy to believe when I say you could earn up to $976 weekly by just working 8 hours a week (at $111 hourly). But, once you see how our profit-share business model works, it will all make sense.
NOTE: I’m sorry, I can’t share all the details online, but our business model is confidential and proprietary.
How I Will Help You Succeed
As a first step towards becoming a Licensed Femme Fitale™ Instructor, the 8 hours (one full day) hands-on training includes:
- How to safely instruct, motivate, and enjoy each session from beginning to end
- Learning our progressively challenging (pre-designed) programs and ways to customize your sessions
- How to perform physical fitness assessments
Once you’ve successfully completed the training, basically all you have to do is show-up and teach a strong and sassy session!
It’s Honestly That Easy, We Take Care of Almost Everything...
As a way of ensuring minimal time for you and the highest value for our clients, we take care of almost all “business” aspects of operating your location, providing you with:
- Full administrative/registration/accounting support, so you don’t have to do the boring stuff
- Manufacturing and cost of equipment for you to use for your sessions (pads, gloves, etc)
- Implementation of our “Secret Marketing Plan”
- A full 4 week progressively challenging program design
- New Femme Fitale routines/exercises/drills every 4 weeks (for FREE), so that your participants never get bored with your workouts
- A reliable, affordable, and weather-resistant sound system
- Support, ongoing training, mentoring and consulting, and full access to a Licensee Liaison at our Headquarters so you have all the guidance you need
Sounds great doesn’t it? … “But how much does it all cost”
To become a Licensed Femme Fitale™ Instructor it’s just a one-time $75 initial licensing and certification fee to cover your uniform and administrative costs. Our philosophy is: when you make money we’ll make money together!
Here's The Catch
Having worked with amazing kickboxing instructors, I’ve concluded that we ONLY license to women who have “Superstar” qualities:
- Passionate about fitness and kickboxing
- Enthusiastic and motivating
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Friendly and supportive
- Live an active healthy lifestyle
Do You Have What It Takes?
Specifically, I'm currently looking for “Superstar” female group fitness instructors who:
- Have one or more years(s) training experience as a personal trainer, group fitness instructor or kickboxing fitness professional
- Have a Fitness Kickboxing Level 1 (or equivalent) or be willing to get certification within 30 days of being assigned a license, and their CPR/First Aid certification
Getting Started Is Easy...
To start the process of getting your very own Femme Fitale location, please click on the button below:
P.S. At this time, licenses are only available throughout Ontario.